If you’ve always wondered what Mumbai could be like–the financial capital of India, the Hollywood of India, the fashion capital and much more. Mumbai is the place where people’s dreams are made and shattered too. So, what makes up this beautiful city of dreams? Let’s look at the 10 Best places to visit in Mumbai:
1. Gateway of India: Nicknamed ‘Mumbai’s Taj Mahal,’ this monument is located at the Apollo Bunder Waterfront which faces the Arabian Sea. This symbol of India’s rich architectural heritage was built by architect George Wittet in 1924 to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to this city. This monument combines the best of Western, Indian and Arabic architecture and is made of yellow basalt and concrete.
2. Elephanta Caves: Declared a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Elephanta Caves is made of rock-cut art and is a product of medieval times. Located on the Elephanta Island, about 8 km from Mumbai, you can see the ruins of a two groups of caves: one comprising five Hindu caves and the other, two Buddhist caves. The sculptures here are of the Shaiva Hindu pantheon of gods.
3. Film City: Your sightseeing in Mumbai is not complete without a trip to the film studios here. Film City, located near Aarey Milk Colony, Mumbai is nicknamed as Bollywood. A visit to Film City will throw up that it has more than 1000 sets that can be constructed simultaneously. Today, this international class studio is a major shooting location for Hindi films and TV serials.
4. Marine Drive: This is a long arc-shaped road overlooking the Arabian Sea. It begins from South Mumbai and goes along the coast and ends at Chowpatty beach. Also known as Queen’s Necklace, it is very serene to sit here and watch the waves.
It’s Very easy to book any types of car from sushmatravels.com
It is very is easy to book tempo travelers from sushmatravels.com, Meanwhile, people are wondering where to book trustworthy travels for tempo travellers, tempo travelers having
Book Bus Ticket is also an easy platform from sushmatravels.com, contact to our customer care center and they will you bus ticket without any frustration.
Price is as follows:
A/c. 400 Per Per /
5. Siddhivinayak Temple: The reigning deity of this temple is Lord Ganesha. It was built by Laxman Vithu and Deubai Patil in 1801, a childless couple. They decided to build this temple so that others’ wishes could be fulfilled. Here, Shri Ganesha takes the form of Chaturbhuj. He is flanked by Riddhi and Siddhi, goddesses of wealth.
6. Global Pagoda: This is a monument dedicated to peace and harmony. Visitors here are encouraged to take a 10-minute meditation session to experience its benefits and then decide to take a long-term course.
It is not nearby in Mumbai, its local at 60 KMS from Mumbai, from Borivali you have take ferry approx cost Rs. 30/- Per Person. You can also take a bike at a global pagoda in the boat.
7. Haji Ali Dargah: With the backdrop of the beautiful Arabian Sea is situated the shrine of Haji Ali, a rich businessman who turned Muslim Sufi. His mausoleum was erected here in 1431 to commemorate the life of a rich trader who sacrificed his worldly belongings before going on Haj. People believe their wishes will be granted here.
8. Sanjay Gandhi National Park: Nestled between Mumbai’s suburbs and Thane is this park, so perfect for weekends and picnics. It is home to leopards, lions, macaques, boars, flying foxes, sunbirds, kingfishers and a variety of butterflies. Inside the park are the Kanheri Caves, over 2000 years old.
Located at Borivali from Mumbai 40 KMS
Also Named at National Park Borivali
9. Hanging Gardens: This is a terrace garden built in 1880. After
India is rich in fascinating places, and Mumbai is one of them. This city has something for everyone. You can also enjoy the offerings of this wonderful city when you make a visit here next. To get the most out of your visit to Mumbai, contact sushmatravels.com and book yourself a Luxury Tempo Traveller Rent in Mumbai. This is the best way of seeing this fabulous megacity.
We can also customize your sightseeing tour so that you see all that you want to, and all this within a reasonable cost. We also offer multiple payment
Remember, when you deal with sushmatravels.com, you reap the benefits of many years of experience in this dynamic field. So trust us to serve you better than the others.